Bellevue Council #1400, 450 Lincoln Avenue, Bellevue, PA
The Bellevue Council 1400 of the Knights of Columbus is located just north of the city of Pittsburgh. The council was founded in 1909 to serve the Bellevue area.
<--- CHECK OUT THE NEW KENNYWOOD PICTURES ON PHOTO PAGE A
and MORE NEW PHOTOS ON PAGE B!
How to find us
2009 marked our Council's Centennial Year. 100 years of service to the Church, the nation and our local communities.